NEW Treatment for Dogs with Arthritis
Edenwood Veterinary Clinic is pleased to announce a new treatment option for dogs with arthritis. Dr. Jamie Pursell is credentialed by Vet-Stem to provide Stem Cell Therapy which has been demonstrated to reduce pain and improve the quality of life in over 80% of dogs treated for arthritis. More information can be found on the Vet-Stem website at www.Vet-Stem.com
What Can Be Treated with Vet-Stem Cells?
Vet-Stem was created to help relieve pain and suffering in pets who are coping with arthritis or injuries > View Tour
Arthritis. Any joint that has arthritis can be treated.
Tendon and Ligament
- With surgery (full tears)
- Without surgery (partial tears)
What is the Process?
- Day 1 - Your veterinarian collects fat from your dog
- Day 2 - Vet-Stem processes the fat to concentrate Stem Cells
- Day 3 - Inject on the third day or cells can be cultured and injected later
- Lifetime - Stored Stem Cells can be used or grown so that your dog never needs to have another fat collection.
Additional fees for stored dose processing, cell culturing, and annual dose storage apply
Why Stem Cells?
- Stem Cells are Regenerative Medicine. Drugs that treat symptoms have to be given daily and may have side effects like liver damage.
- Stem Cells
- Reduce Pain and Inflammation
- Restore Quality of Life and Range of Motion
- Regenerate Tissues and normal Immune Function
Is it Safe?
- Thousands of dogs and horses have been treated with no systemic reactions and only occasional minor, temporary local reactions.
How Long Does it Last?
- Approximately 75% of all dogs treated do not need re-treatment for at least one year. Many do not need re-treatment again for several years.
What Does it Cost?
- If you schedule an office visit then we can review treatment options and associated costs.
More information can be found on the Vet-Stem website at www.Vet-Stem.com. If your pet is suffering from the pain of arthritis then please call 419-447-3913 to consult with Dr. Jamie Pursell about Vet-Stem Cell Therapy.